Stuff From All Over
Some interesting reading from the past couple of weeks, in no particular order, that I meant to write about then but didn't get around to until now.
- Applying Divine Proportion to Your Web Designs (via Vinny)
- 10 Books on Investing Recommended by Warren Buffett (via Kottke)
- Kurzweil on the approaching Singularity
- A good Minnesota point-of-view on meetings: the blizzard goggle test.
- You can't give away five quid. (via Boing Boing -- not sure, myself, if I wouldn't be overly skeptical of the offer, either)
- How to Sell Security
- Curt writes about his Dad on Memorial Day
- and tugs at the heart strings, writing about a fire
- Zappos bribes new employees after their first week: quit now for $1,000! (via Mark Hurst)
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Stuff From All Over.
TrackBack URL for this entry: